Meet our Board of Directors:
Current Members of the Spay Neuter Kingston Initiative (SNKI) Board:
- President: Barbara Dale
- Vice President: Paige Talledo
- Secretary: Elisa Bulak (Secretary, Kingston Community Lost & Found)
- Director: Romana Maj (Adoptions and Fostering)
- Director: Chery Lynn Erler (Adoptions and Fostering)
- Director: Tracey Evoy (Treasurer)
SNKI is always looking for bright, dedicated volunteers. Everyone has a story about why they volunteer with SNKI. Below is one story about how one board member(now retired) got involved with Spay Neuter Kingston Initiative.
Want to help SNKI?
Spay Neuter Kingston Initiative is a non-profit charitable organization that’s 100% volunteer driven, all the proceeds raised go directly to the welfare of the animals. It’s not always easy, but we choose to celebrate each success with every forever home placement, and we certainly couldn’t do it without all our volunteers! Everyone’s efforts are genuinely appreciated. We thank you for your support.