There is Always a High Demand for FOOD
Did you know that SNKI supplements the cost of feeding our “managed” cat colonies and felines brought into our fostering and adoption programs? We’re able to do this based on available food donations. Unfortunately, until there’s a high-volume, low-cost spay/neuter clinic in our community, the demand will always be high. SNKI does it’s best, but we always need a little help… SNKI provides special food for foster cats when needed on a case by case basis, depending on the circumstance i.e. if there is a large number of kitties being fostered, mother cat or kittens and always with kittens as their nutrition intake has generally been poor.
Donations are always welcome, canned or dry – no specific brand. We can’t thank our community enough from our local schools, community centres and wonderful citizens that help organize and donate proceeds from their food drives – we couldn’t do it without you!
Want to make a big impact?
Think about organizing a food drive. We’d love to hear from you and help spread awareness of the urgent problem we have here in Kingston with the pet and in particular feral cat overpopulation. For more information see our TNVR program.
SNKI Food Drop Off Locations:
- Raymond James (#101 – 1000 Gardiners Road, Kingston)
- Pet Valu (all three locations, Kingston Centre, Gardiners Town Centre and Riverview Shopping Centre)
- Global Pet Foods (1111 Princess Street, Kingston)
- Urban Paws (1183 Midland Avenue, Kingston)
- Cataraqui Pet Hospital (1183 Midland Avenue, Kingston)
- Kingston Mills Veterinary Hospital (1670 Battersea Road, Glenburnie)
- Frontenac Animal Hospital (745 Development Drive, Kingston)
- Creekside Bar & Grill (2261 Wellington Street, Battersea)